A RE/MAX REALTOR®
- Re/Max associates have more real estate sales experience and average more sales than other real estate agents. Re/Max agents lead the industry in professional designations and have more Certified Residential Specialists than anybody else.
A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
My Experience & Education
- In the Real Estate Business since 1988
Massachusetts Licensed 1992
New Hampshire Licensed 2014
Full-time Real Estate Professional
Continually pursuing educational opportunities and professional growth
Market expertise and a firm grasp of technology are utilized to my client’s advantage
Experienced Seller’s Agent
Certified Buyer Representative
Graduate of The Lee Institute School of Real Estate
Graduate of Wilmington High School
Graduate of University of Massachusetts at Lowell:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
* Master’s Degree in Education
CRS Designation: The Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) is the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. The CRS Designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education. Only 3% of agents hold this designation.
CBR Designation: The Certified Buyer Agency (CBR®) designation is an independent nationally recognized designation that has been offered to REALTORS® through local and state associations since 1991. The program is an intensive program that immerses participants in the laws, industry ‘best practices’ and responsibilities involved in agency representation.
- RE/MAX 100% Club: 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012
RE/MAX Executive Club: 2013
- Council of Residential Specialists
National Association of Realtors
Massachusetts Association of Realtors
Eastern Middlesex Board of Realtors
MLSPIN Multiple Listing Service
Skills & Strengths